Some excellent progress today courtesy of Mark at Owen Developments.
- New single gearshift button 1 – 2 – 3 and back to 1 as long as wheel speed is under 20mph.
- New launch button operates 20psi of antilag in 0.5 seconds without use of the brake allowing the bike to be toed into stage on boost
- EGT sensors working
- Turbo speed sensors working
- Clutch slip and gearbox slip sensors working
- Ground speed calibrated
- AMS1000 rewired to allow independent control of both turbos on antilag and ramping of each to deliver equal pressure ratios on the run
- Precision turbo wastegate and crank damper working
A couple of other issues came up which we hope won’t prevent us from running at Shakespeare on Sunday…stay tuned.